This tab will present short wise comments from various sources.
- I heard this spoken by Derek Triplett, "The ceiling of one level is the floor of another level."
- I heard this spoken by Wes Morgan, "We can trust the Lord when we can't trace him."
- This is an excerpt from my article, "DEATH OF TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS." "How many of us are in continuance mode with relationships that are dead weight associations?"
- Recently, I heard Tony Evans say to husbands, "Don't expect a summer wife if you're bringing home winter weather."
- Years ago, a friend said to me, "Don't let unjust treatment take you hostage."